RAWS-tech enables plastic to bio-convert within 2 years, leaving no microplastics. (third party evidence)
A technically advanced pro-degradant built in additive containing a patent pending “formula” that is added to plastic to be plastic no more.
- Eco-friendly – Our breakdown effectiveness means our packaging breaks down to air, water and less than 1% biomass, with zero waste. There is no industrial/commercial treatment required to naturally decompose. An eco-insurance policy taking care of plastic that escapes the recycling circle and ends up in landfill or left behind in the environment.
- Versatile & flexible – We can provide end user products, custom made solution, raw material (pellets and film) or RAWS-tech additive for existing packaging manufacturers Tested by our experts there is no disruption to the manufacturing process or need for specialized or high cost machinery.
- Tested and proven – Our new-patented RAWS-tech has been internationally tested on a range of products, and certified under the international standards for biodegradable plastics: ASTM 6954 and GBT20197
- An eco-insurance – Decomposes naturally in landfill or if left in the open environment capturing 90% of plastic that doesn’t get recycled
- The patented pro-degradant additive can be used in recycled plastic
- Heat preservation function by using nano-layered technology
- No disruption to the manufacturing process or need for specialized and/or high-cost manufacturing machinery process
- Tested and approved to start decomposing at 24 degrees (16 degrees in the lab)
- No toxicity and food safe
An example of products that can be applied with our unique technology:
- Stretch film
- Shrink wrap
- Dry cleaning bags
- Food produce bags
- Bread bags
- Toilet wrapping bags
Rigid plastic up to 10mm
- Detergent bottles
- Milk bottles
- Thin wall containers
- Single use plastic such as cups and food containers
We can produce frozen food plastic packaging tested up to -25 degrees and clear crystal plastic